How do you become a Certificated Enforcement Agent which used to be known as a Certificated Bailiff?
If you want to be a Certificated Enforcement Agent, you will need to obtain a General Certificate from the County Court approved to deal with the applications to become a Certificated Enforcement Agent.**
There are items and criteria that must be satisfied prior to the granting of a certificate as follows:
1) An application to the court must be completed
2) Proof of a qualification obtained in Taking Control of Goods to Level 2 or equivalent (recognised by a national awarding body)
3) Provide a Data Baring Service check (previously called a CRB) no older than 30 days**
4) Provide a County Court Judgement Certificate**
5) Provide copies of the forms you intend to use**
6) Provide proof as to your knowledge and experience of the Taking Control of Goods process, national standards, Tribunals Courts and Enforcement Act, regulations and other Enforcement Agent Rules and Procedures
7) Provide professional references from experienced and qualified persons in evidence of knowledge and character**
8) Provide an Enforcement Agents Bond**
9) Two passport size photographs
** As part of the course, we provide and assist you in obtaining these items (Our trainers have over 20 years experience in the enforcement industry and are fully qualified trainers)
Who can be a Certificated Enforcement Agent ?
Anyone from any background, it does not matter what sex, race, size or age (although you must be over 18). We know hundreds of Certificated Enforcement Agents from a wide variety of different backgrounds. Some are ex-Police or ex-Forces but the vast majority are just ordinary people who were sick and bored of their mundane jobs and wanted to do something interesting. We deal on a daily basis with ex-teachers, ex-wagon drivers, ex-sales staff and ex-financial services staff. The only qualification needed is the ability and confidence to communicate professionally with people of all levels.
Where is the Bailiff course (Enforcement Agent) held?
One day course – 09:00 hours until 17:00 hours
Location – Darlington (North East England) & London
We run our bailiff courses every 2-3 months.
NEXT BAILIFF COURSE (Enforcement Agent) DATES –
Darlington – TBA 2015
London – TBA 2015
If you wish to have a no obligation chat with a member of staff please contact our head office on the below number: -
HEAD OFFICE – 0844 414 2131
or alternatively please email us for further details on: – email@example.com